Chad GO Team: Spring 2019
Our partnership in Chad involves working our missionaries who are living in the capital city of N’djamena, Chad. Chad is a resource poor, landlocked country in Africa. It has a history of violence and conflict within their own state and with other countries. Because of this political problems, violent conflict, an almost nonexistent infrastructure, and the lack of a national government, Chad has not thrived or developed to it’s potential.
About This Trip
Grace Church will be partnering with the missionaries on the ground in a variety of ways. Medical professionals on this team will be assisting local doctors and nurses at clinics and hospitals. Other teammates will be exploring what ministry looks like in Africa with our local missionaries.
Trip Dates: February or March 2019
Application & Deposit Due: September 2018
Cost: approximately $3500-$4500
– For more information email Sarah Yajko at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call our offices at 330-666-8341.
– Team Support Contribution: fill out this form to make a team donation to a GO Team Trip.
– Trip Participant Payment Form: fill out this form to pay for your GO Team Trip.TEAM SUPPORT CONTRIBUTION FORM
TRIP PARTICIPANT PAYMENT FORM
– Minor Consent for Travel: both parents need to fill this out for their dependent child on the trip. This form is only good per trip.
– Background Check: Every person, age 18 and older needs to fill out the background check. The only exception is if you have filled one out for Grace Church in the last 2 years. Airfare cannot be purchased until this is done.MINOR CONSENT FOR TRAVEL