WHAT IS ORANGE?
Orange is our Strategy. Family + Church = Orange. We recognize that when these two are combined, the influence is great. We seek to combine the love of the family (red) and the light of the church (yellow) to demonstrate the message of God’s story to transform the next generation.
WHAT DO WE WANT EVERY CHILD TO KNOW?
There are three core truths we want every child to know before they leave 5th grade:
I can trust God no matter what.
I need to make the wise choice.
I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
IS THERE A SAFE PROCESS FOR CHECKING IN AND OUT?
For new families: Locate the New Family check in kiosk and fill out the information regarding the child.
• If you have already registered the child with POWER kids: Locate the POWER kids check-in kiosk and put in your phone number on the keypad on the screen.
• You will then select the specific age range for the child. Once completed a sticker will be printed and is to be placed on the child. One sticker will be provided for each child that is checked-in, and one will be provided for the parent or guardian.
• The parent takes the child to their age-specific classroom.
- When picking up a child, the parent or guardian must present the sticker that was printed during the check-in process with the child’s assigned number. The child’s assigned number must be verified on the child’s name tag before he or she is allowed to leave the classroom.
(If the child needs the parent for any reason during the service, the child’s assigned number will flash on the screen in the Main Auditorium.)
WHERE ARE THE POWER KIDS CHECK-IN STATIONS?
1. POWER Kids Elementary (1st – 5th Grade) – Located downstairs or at the SLIDE in the Café
2. Jr. POWER Kids (Age 4 – Kindergarten) – Located downstairs below the Café
3. Lil’ POWER Kids (Newborn – Age 3) – Located off the Café.
There are 2 check-in stations and both are located in the lobby.